Summer is here! Than has 1 week off from school (yes, just 1 week) and Ru is diligently beginning work at 6:30 am so she can take advantage of summer hours (aka – finish work at lunch time on Fridays!). In the midst of classes and work, we’re still hoping to fit in lots of fun this summer and anticipating some visits from siblings and friends!
- Go to the beach at least 1x per month. That may sound lame but it’s much harder to find a day to go to the beach than you’d think!
- Sell unnecessary stuff on eBay to buy a Wii! (Yes, we’re ONLY using money from things we’re getting rid of to buy it. It’s a fun goal and a good challenge to avoid accumulating more and more stuff!
- Go to the gym at least 4x a week. We just joined Monday – and my muscles are feeling it today. To think it was just over a year ago I did a half marathon…ugh!
- Concerts in the Park – what’s better than a beautiful summer night, a picnic and some music?!
- 1st Anniversary trip to San Diego!
- We’ll top off our summer with a trip to Montana for Anita (Than’s sister)’s wedding and hopefully squeeze in a day at Yellowstone.