Our little Charlotte is a month old! This update is a day late due to Mom’s 3 hour trip to urgent care last night. What started out as a scratchy throat turned into something much nastier as the week went on. Fortunately the antibiotics have already started to make a big difference. A few more days and I should be good as new – especially with Dad covering extra night time feedings so I can get some extra rest.
We can’t believe Charlotte is 1 month old already. At one month, Charlotte…
- Loves to be held.
- Enjoys falling asleep on Daddy’s chest.
- Likes to peek with one eye to make sure you’re still there as she’s falling asleep.
- Is still wearing newborn clothes – and many of them are still baggy on her, though her tummy is finally starting to fill out more.
- Hates getting her diaper changed. And she certainly fills more than her fair share of them every day… Diaper changing time is the noisiest time of day around here.
- Is starting to smile more – but we haven’t been able to capture a photo of it yet!
- Likes to kick her long legs.
- Is becoming a pro at FaceTime – she even got to meet Great Grandpa on FaceTime this week!
- Makes lots of noises – this week she started making some grunting sounds.
- Enjoys going for walks in her stroller – especially when it includes visiting Daddy at work or school.