13 Week Update…
- Found out Charlotte shares a name with the new princess. Exciting, but kind of a bummer that the name is probably going to increase drastically in popularity!
- Attended her first tea party.
- First attempt at the church nursery. She didn’t stay long but at least we have her registered for the future! We’ll give it a try again soon.
- Loves taking cat naps throughout the day. Sometimes they last all of 6 minutes. But if it means she sleeps pretty well at all (8 hours straight one night this week!) I am fine with the cat naps!
- Met lots of great-aunts and uncles and cousins last week at a 60th wedding anniversary celebration.
- Celebrated 3 months of life on May 6!
- Gives lots of smiles to whoever is willing to sing silly songs to her!
- Can’t take her eyes off screens – phone, laptop, tv – she loves it. We don’t want her to spend too much time behind the screen this early so we are going to have to be careful with our use. I must say though, she’s very content watching me type away at this blog post while sitting on my lap which could be handy when I return to work!