We’ve just returned from Charlotte’s 4 month check up with the pediatrician. We love our pediatrician and we’ll miss her whenever we move away from Pasadena. Here’s her latest stats (my favorite part of check-ups):
Weight: 12 lbs, 13 oz (19th%)
Length: 24 3/4″ (59%)
Head Size: 39 3/4 cm (23%)
At 18 weeks, Charlotte…
- Spends a lot of time on her side as sometimes she just can’t get her arm out of the way to roll from her back to her tummy.
- Wakes up every night during the 3 am hour. That sleeping through the night thing was short lived, but I am confident we can get back to that place!
- Loves to “sing” and blow raspberries.
- Enjoyed a day in Malibu. She loved looking around at the beach!
- Successfully stayed in the church nursery for the entire service!
- Chews on Sophie the giraffe like crazy.
- Has a mullet. Even the pediatrician commented on her hair. Haha. It is so long in back and so NOT everywhere else!