I’m slacking! Charlotte is almost closer to 25 weeks than 24 at this point, but better late than never! Work is in full swing around here and we are preparing for vacation. It will be a much needed break and we are excited – but very busy in the meantime.
At 24 weeks…
- Charlotte weights 14 lbs, 15 oz. She’s wearing bigger clothes, bigger diapers and is drinking a lot more milk!
- Met Uncle Greg for the first time. She can’t wait to meet the rest of her aunts and uncles and cousins soon.
- Started pretty much sleeping through the night again – hooray! Let’s hope vacation doesn’t throw that off…
- Every night when we put her in her crib she rolls to her right side and scoots herself to the upper left corner of her crib. It’s become her spot.
- Loves trying different purees. Peas, carrots, applesauce and pears so far. The pears are her favorite, though she still loves gnawing on her spoon more.
- A tooth is JUST about to pop through! We’ll keep you posted.
- Spends a huge amount of her summer days watching the fan. She is fascinated by it.
- Startles every time someone sneezes – you should see the look on her face and her little flailing arms.
- Wore shoes for the first time – she loved them. We might have a problem when she gets older!
- She’s very generous with her smiles and is starting to giggle more and more!
And now…for the funny faces! I don’t remember it being so funny when I took these photos, but I was cracking up as I quickly clicked through them tonight. She looks so tough until the very end when we get a smile!