It’s a new month and we’re learning some new rhythms as Charlotte is more mobile than ever before and we’re transitioning from having some part time childcare to doing it on our own! We’re spend more time outside as the weather has (thankfully!) cooled down a bit. Charlotte loves long walks around the neighborhood and is even content just walking outside of our building to watch the cars goes by.
At 30 weeks, Charlotte…
- Loves swimming in the pool at our apartment complex. She also likes watching some of the kids who live in our complex as we get to know their parents.
- Got her first sippy cup – sometimes she likes it, sometimes she doesn’t, which is fine – we’re in no hurry to get rid of the bottle.
- Was a serious trooper when we went car shopping. In case you’re wondering, we did not get a new car. We were just looking around at something bigger but are totally undecided about what to get.
- Can’t get enough of knocking over towers of blocks. Next step – teach her how to build the towers up again herself!
- Has been a total sleepyhead. I think she must be going through a growth spurt because she is eating and sleeping like crazy.
- Is getting a little better at sitting up but she still prefers being on the move instead of just sitting there.