Charlotte is keeping us on our toes these days. She is a very busy little girl. That’s probably the reason I didn’t have time to update our blog last week!
At 32 and 33 weeks, Charlotte….
- Is getting up on her knees and starting to push herself up (mostly against us). She’s definitely not standing yet, but fully crawling is definitely in her near future.
- Said goodbye to her dear nanny who had to leave for college. We will miss her so much!
- Sits up like a champ now. And boy does that make our lives easier! Wow! We are working on rolling a ball back and forth with her. She loves when the ball arrives right to her and sometimes (probably by accident) returns it!
- Seems to be getting another tooth. I may have said that a couple of weeks ago. No new teeth yet. Lots of drool and fussiness and gnawing on things. Anytime this seem a little off, I automatically think she’s teething, but who knows!
- Loves striking a pose like a little model. She pushes herself up on her side, hand above her head – hilarious. Even the nursery workers at church commented on her little pose.
- Went to MOPS for the first time. Ok, Mom went to MOPS while Charlotte played in the nursery with her friends. I think we both had fun, but she sure was glad to see me at the end!
- Is super into cords, straps, HAIR… At this rate Charlotte’s first word is going to be “Owww” or “Nooo” based on the number of times I say that when she pulls me hair. I can’t help it – it hurts! A lot. She’s highly amused – both by my hair and my reaction!
- Gives the biggest smiles when you sing and dance for her!
- Finds great entertainment in throwing her toys for Mommy and Daddy to fetch for her.
- Currently is on a veggie strike. She refuses to eat veggies but gobbles fruit down like crazy.